Skip to content
- All workshops will be conducted in English.
- All workshops will be conducted at our Westway outlet unless otherwise informed so.
- Cancellations/Re-booking is allowed but must be done at least 24 hours before the class time: eg. For an 11am class, latest cancellation is 11am on the previous day.
FREE Rescheduling of classes is allowed up to ONE time. Subsequent re-scheduling will incur an admin cost of $10 per pax.
- Last-minute cancellation of classes/no-shows will result in immediate forfeiting of class fee.
Late Entry of more than 30 minutes will not be admissible to the classes and will be subject to a $10 admin fee per pax (late parties only) should late parties want to enter the class.
- For children's classes, minimum age is strictly 7 years old. For children aged 5-6 years old, they have to be accompanied by a parent. Ages 4 and below will not be admissible into children's classes as our trainers are not equipped to handle infants and children.
- If an extra take-home portion is to be added, please inform us at least 12 hours in advance via email at email@example.com with your order number. Extra portion will be equivalent to 1pax cost of the workshop.
COVID-19 GROUP RULES: Total group size, both parents & children or friends, must only be within 8 pax. Eg. If parents are coming with kids for celebrations/birthdays/events, total number of parents AND children attending can only be 8 pax in total.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.